Education & Experience:
• More than 5years experience in the field of US based Medical Transcription.
• Certification in transcription (CMT) is an added advantage.
• Ability to work in all work types and specialties.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease processes, signs and symptoms, medications, and laboratory values.
• Developing quality transcription work with a goal of maintaining accuracy score of 99.5% or higher.
• Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
• Proficient in referencing and researching with full library of references (books/electronic) and Internet access.
• Acute auditory sensitivity and keen hand/eye coordination, as would be expected in medical transcription.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including grammar, punctuation, and style, in order to provide quality feedback to the transcriptionists.
• Communicate and interact productively with management personnel with objective feedback as needed.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Edit voice-recognized draft from Physicians & Nurse Practitioners and transcribe reports as required.
• Check the document for NIL drug and medical error
• Refer appropriate tools to ensure the quality of 99.5% and above.
• Edit 1200 lines per shift with client-deliverable accuracy of 99.5%.
• Ample experience and exposure to all major Work Types and Specialties in the field of medical transcription, including history and physical, operative reports, and radiology reports.
• Ready to work in shifts including night shift.
• Maintain TAT as defined.
• Adhere to work discipline.